- Home /
We offer Three months a parts replacement only warranty as described below.
The warranty period is from date of delivery and for domestic use only.
- We offer 3 months parts replacement warranty for all products sold on our website. Warranty applies to the products for domestic use only.
- Warranty will only cover any manufacturing faults found in product at the time of purchase. Buyer must notify us immediately about any faults related to their products. Buyer must produce invoice in order to avail warranty services.
We will supply the Spare parts required free of charge , The new parts will need to be collected from our warehouse. Where parts have to be posted customer will be required to pay for postage Where parts have to be posted customer will be required to pay for postage. In the event of an item not working after replacement parts are installed, the Buyer is responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
IF the goods supplied to you are damaged Or faulty on delivery, you should notify us in writing via tour email section of the website within 7 working days .
For any item that is damaged AND the customer wants us to repair it, the customer will have to pay the postage costs back to us . We do this to keep costs down and provide long term low prices.
What is not covered under warranty?
1. Batteries and battery chargers are not covered under the warranty and they must be handled and charged correctly.
2. Music Board, Music UBS, LCD touch screen are not covered by our standard warranty once used.
3. This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, Physical damage. we do not cover broken parts, cosmetic and body damages that have been caused whilst the car is being used. In these scenarios as long as the spare part is replaceable, we will order a new part and send to you at a your cost.
Warranty does not cover Lack of maintenance ,willful damage, natural disaster, accident, negligence by you or any third party, failure to follow the Supplier´s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier´s approval.
The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by Toys N Wheels to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).
4.Negligence, misuse or minor scratch is not covered under this policy:
Please note that most of our ride-on products we sell are creating with a process used by the manufacturers that we sell, the process involves blowing sheets of plastic with hot air to make the moulds required for the production of the car. Sometimes the moulds can have minor scuffs, dents or very small scratches caused by material flowing in the air as the plastic is very hot this can mark the –body of the car. This does NOT cause any materialistic flaws within the body and does not affect the strength or durability of the body. They are just minor cosmetic flaws, Toys N Wheels will not accept any returns back due to this and this no reason to claim the item as faulty.
5. Parts purchases, consumable components, and accessories [such as chains, carry bags, batteries, Charger, steering wheel, hoses, grinding discs, mats, nets, belts, cables, wheels, blades, tubs, safety gear etc.] are not covered by our standard warranty once used.
Lodging a Warranty Request To claim under this warranty you can return the defective Goods to us at your expense, together with proof of purchase, within the Warranty Period. You will be requested to provide a description of the defect and your personal details. We will inspect the returned Product. If on inspection of the returned Goods we determine that the defect is covered by this warranty, we will either make suitable repairs or provide a replacement. If we determine that the defect is not covered by this warranty, we will provide You with a full explanation, and if requested, the Goods will be returned to You at your cost.If, at any stage, your Product is found to be defective within the Warranty Period and it is repaired, the Warranty Period on the Product will not extend the original Warranty Period.In the event of a particular part failing, Toys N Wheels will supply parts required free of charge. The new parts will need to be collected from our warehouse. Where parts have to be posted customer will be required to pay for postage. In the event of an item not working after replacement parts are installed, the buyer is responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Item can be dropped off at our warehouse or posted to us. Postage cost will not be refunded by Toys N Wheels .
Warranty Costs and Claims If you make a claim under this warranty, You must bear your own costs (postage is non-refundable) to transport the defective Goods to us (and you acknowledge that we carry no responsibility whatsoever in the event that the Goods are damaged in transit) and you must also provide a description as to the nature of the defect. If we determine on inspection that the Goods are defective and such defect is covered under this warranty, We will either repair or replace the Goods and send the Goods to you at our cost. If you have incurred reasonable costs. If on inspection, we determine that the Goods are without defect, You must pay our costs of service work and testing, as well as costs of returning the Goods to You.